The topic of calibration is currently at the top of most companies' to-do lists. With an increasing number of sensors and measuring points, the use of modern digital and automated calibration concepts is becoming a decisive competitive factor for the entire technical industry.
At the Calibration Area exhibitors will present their latest and reliable applications and services. From calibration laboratories to renowned institutions, everyone will be represented.
The Calibration Area has a modern and inviting design and offers both an attractive joint booth and individual booths in combination with an open Technology Forum. It is the ideal platform for the innovation dialog between manufacturers, calibration service providers and users.
The joint booth offers you an "all inclusive" package for a fully fledged participation, including the following services:
- small booth, 2 open sides, incl. 4 wall elements, company name, carpeting
- 1 table with storage space, 2 bar stools
- 1 triple socket incl. power consumption
- 2 low voltage arm spotlights
- cleaning, waste disposal
- AUMA fee
- Basic marketing (visitor promotion and care, press and PR work, social media, advertising measures on site and 2 exhibitor passes) as well as the attendance at the exhibitors party
- Media flat rate (unlimited quantity of advertising material, full address entry in the online catalog with text and 5 product groups, product news in unlimited quantity, product video for the digital agenda, continuous promotion of exhibitors information via the SENSOR+TEST newsletter and social media channels up to December 2024)
- highlighted entry in the exhibition publications
Here you will soon find the application form for the Joint Booth.
You prefer an individual stand for your participation in the Calibration Area?
Here you will find the application form for Individual Space.