Airmar Technology produces the most reliable and high-performing ultrasonic air transducers for use in many of today’s most difficult environments. Our transducers are the go-to choice for engineers and system integrators who demand outstanding quality and unsurpassed performance from every component. Our Airducer line of industrial transducers are suitable for a wide variety of applications, including flow and level measurement, industrial automation, proximity sensing and obstacle avoidance.
All Airmar’s ultrasonic industrial transducers provide non-contact solutions for your toughest sensing problems. Safe, rugged and reliable, our transducers function extremely well in harsh environments. Airducers® are rated IP68 and have no movable parts to break down. Unlike other sensing techniques, ultrasonic sensors can detect clear, transparent or shiny objects and are not affected by color.
Our ultrasonic WeatherStation® Multisensor instruments provide up to seven essential weather readings in a compact housing without any moving parts.
- IP68 rating
- Wide frequency range: 15 kHz – 1 MHz
- No moving parts – low maintenance and long-term reliability
- Factory Mutual (FM) approval available on AR series, Suitable for Class 1, Div. 1, Hazardous Locations
- Kynar® PVDF housing available: Suitable for chemically aggressive environments and food (3A) sanitary applications. One piece molded black PVDF housing.
- Custom solutions are also available.
- Flow Measurement
- Level Sensing
- Process & Automation Control
- Proximity Sensing
|AIRMAR WELCOMES ANITA HATHERLEY AS DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL OPERATIONS PLANNING AND SUPPLY CHAIN||AIRMAR Technology Corporation||27.04.2022|
|ART15 AIR TRANSDUCER DELIVERS THE LONGEST ULTRASONIC SENSING RANGE||AIRMAR Technology Corporation||17.03.2022|
|ULTRASONIC AIR TRANSDUCER FOR LEVEL & PROXIMITY SENSING||AIRMAR Technology Corporation||17.03.2022|
|RELIABLE FLOW AND VELOCITY SENSING FOR THE MOST AGGRESSIVE ENVIRONMENTS||AIRMAR Technology Corporation||17.03.2022|
|AIRMAR CELEBRATES 40 YEARS OF INNOVATION IN ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY||AIRMAR Technology Corporation||21.02.2022|