Special Forum "Sensor and Measuring Technology for the Digital World"
The digital world gives us a variety of ways to better analyze and understand real-world processes. However, for digital systems to produce precise results, they need the most comprehensive and accurate information possible about real-world conditions. Sensors and measurement systems ensure this link between the digital and the real, analog world and are thus the key technologies for the functioning of digital processes of all kinds.
From human vital data to measured variables of our environment to the immense variety of data from industrial and technical processes: The special topic of SENSOR+TEST 2022 offers suppliers and users the optimal platform for an innovation dialog about new solutions and concepts in sensor and measurement technology for the digital world.
Institutions and companies involved in this field may present their solutions at very favourable terms on the highlighted special forum “Sensor and Measuring Technology for the Digital World".
For € 1,450 * only (plus statutory VAT) we offer an "all inclusive" package for a fully fledged participation, including the following services:
- poster panel with company name
- sideboard + bar stool
- socket incl. power consumption
- AUMA fee
- Basic marketing (visitor promotion and care, press and PR work, social media, advertising measures on site and 2 exhibitor passes) as well as the attendance at the exhibitors party
- Media flat rate (unlimited quantity of advertising material, full address entry in the online catalog with text and 5 product groups, product news in unlimited quantity, presentation of product video for the digital agenda, continuous promotion of exhibitors information via the SENSOR+TEST newsletter and social media channels up to December 2022)
- highlighted entry in the exhibition publications
But you should make your decision soon, because the number of spaces is limited to 18. They will be allocated in order of your applications.
* For bookings of a second participation on the special forum: € 950,- (plus statutory VAT)
Application form Special Forum