SPEKTRA goes mobile
Our new mobile calibration system CV10: compact without sacrificing user friendliness.
Some of the many advantages
• Small, light, ruggedized - perfect as carry-on luggage for field measurements
• Comprehensive - integrated signal conditioners e.g. for PR sensors
• Smart - no PC required for on-site operation
• Fast and convenient - automatic calibration procedures
• Accessible - USB / Ethernet / WLAN
• Communicative - data exchange with MS Excel® and SPEKTRA CS18 systems
• Optional PC-software for preparation and follow-up of On-Site Measurement Campaigns:
(Database for transducers, protocols, calibration setups, campaigns
Synchronizes data required for the next campaign with the device - fast and easy selection of transducers and setups
Protocol viewer prints certificates, supports data exchange with client software)
Calibrating angular rate at DAkkS level
A further novelty at the exhibition booth is our angular vibration exciter DRE-01 for the calibration of angular acceleration sensors. The DRE-01 is particularly impressive because of its high dynamics while having very low cross motion.
· Max. angular velocity amplitude ?max up to 3,500 °/s
· Frequency range 1 Hz … 5 kHz
By means of this shaker SPEKTRA offers DAkkS accredited calibration services in the frequency range 1 Hz … 200 Hz.