Rotronic High-End Meteorological %rh Probe HC2A-S3A
Apr 17, 2023
Rotronic has been supplying meteorological applications such as weather stations, snow canons, and building management systems for years. We know their demanding environments and the best measurement solutions for detecting and monitoring air humidity and temperature.
In close cooperation with specialists from leading weather forecast companies – especially in the agricultural sector - we have developed a new Rotronic humidity meteo probe generation. The advanced high-end HC2A-S3A provides even higher reliability and long-term stability and sets new standards among the non-heated temperature and humidity probes for meteorological applications.
Highlights of the new Humidity Probe Generation
- New HYGROMER HM1 Sensor design with additional coating and protection
- Accuracy: ±0.8 %rh, ±0.1 K @ 23°C
- Measurement Range from 0…10 %rh and -50…80 °C
- Up to 4 times faster drying after condensation
- Offering low power consumption (in comparison with heated probes)
- Dew-point temperature for continuous loads is 60 °C dp, short-term 80 °C dp
- Optimized for harsh environments with high humidity, wide temperature ranges, and polluted air (such as sea salt, agricultural chemicals, and dust).
The complete Rotronic Meteo Portfolio
The proven HC2A-S3 standard humidity probe will remain in the portfolio as a cost-effective solution for less harsh environments. Naturally or actively ventilated shields are offered as possible accessories. The range is rounded off with a comprehensive calibration offer.