iCOMOX Multi Sensor Box | Condition-Monitoring
Mar 16, 2023
iCOMOX is a non-intrusive multi-sensor box with edge analytics capabilities for machine learning and anomaly detection. The sensor data can be received as a TCP/IP stream or via MQTT and can be easily integrated into various applications. The iCOMOX is optimized for monitoring machines to determine OEE key figures and to support the prediction of failures. For this purpose, the system is able to read out various sensors in 24/7 continuous operation.
We offer the intelligent iCOMOX Multisensorbox in two variants:
- iCOMOX PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- iCOMOX NBIoT (Narrowband IoT)
For both variants we offer an IP67 option.
Dimensions: 105 x 65 x 29 mm
Five different sensors:
1) Low-noise 3-axis accelerometer (Analog Devices ADXL356)
2) High-sensitivity 3-axis accelerometer (Analog Devices ADXL362)
3) Low noise 3-axis magnetic field sensor (Bosch BMM150)
4) High-precision temperature sensor (Analog Devices ADT7410)
5) High-performance MEMS microphone (Infineon IM69D130)