Not only visitors are looking for the innovation dialog at the SENSOR+TEST, also the trade press is researching which topics will become relevant in the future and which experts can give them answers to the challenges of our time.
If you are such an expert and want to use the chance to show your competence to the trade press, then it is best to apply immediately for one of our "Press meets VIP" rounds. The discussion rounds take place in the mornings of the first and second day of the fair in our Press Lounge in hall 1, stand 1-601, last 30 minutes each and are free of charge for you as an exhibitor.
The topics on Tuesday, 11 June 2024
- When will intelligent sensors replace measurement technology systems?
- Are manufacturers equipped for the challenges of high-voltage measurement technology?
- Wireless automation - is it really safe?
The topics on Wednesday, 12 June 2024
- PFAS: What does a ban mean for the sensor industry?
- Measurement as a service - Is this a business model of the future?
- Can retrofitting really save old machines and systems?
The application form including all further details is available in the protected exhibitors area.