Figaro’s new, high selective MoX Hydrogen sensors TGS2616-C00 and TGS2616-C01
Figaro Engineering inc. is pleased to announce the new high selective metal oxide Hydrogen sensors TGS2616-C00 and TGS2616-C01.
The two products integrate sensing element comprised of a metal oxide semiconductor layer formed on an alumina substrate together with integrated heater and housed in a compact standard TO-5 package. In the presence of a detectable gas, the sensor’s conductivity increases depending on the gas concentrations.
TGS2616-C0x has a newly developed sensing element which reduces the influence of interference gases such as alcohol, resulting in highly selective response to hydrogen.
For industrial applications Figaro recommends the sensor TGS2616-C01, while the TGS2616-C00 is better suited for residential applications.
- High selectivity to hydrogen
- Small size and low power consumption
- Uses simple electrical circuit
- Hydrogen detection for transformer oil maintenance
- Portable gas detectors
- Leak detection for gas appliances
- Hydrogen leak detectors for fuel cells